How to Reduce the Risk of Purchasing Chinese Products?
China attracts buyers from all over the world, but it is difficult to select good suppliers and monitor their production processes in China. Factory auditing, quality control and production monitoring are the most important factors to be considered in the production of products in China. In fact, it's easy to find many Chinese suppliers on the Internet, such as Alibaba and Made-in-China Network, but it's not easy to find good ones that fully meet our requirements. For the manufacturers of online display, we should also pay attention to the fact that in the online exhibition hall, the manufacturers we see are more perfect, but in fact it may not be so. So it is necessary to have a field trip, the ultimate goal is to ensure the reliability of suppliers.
For a foreigner who does not know much about the Chinese market, it is basically impossible to purchase products in China and receive goods of perfect quality within the expected delivery date. Many people fall into the trap. The bigger your order is, the more attention should be paid to risk control. An audit of a Chinese manufacturer will enable us to understand its qualifications, production capacity, scale and rapid response capability.
We should focus on the following points:
- Years of business startup
- Organizational structure within an enterprise
- Export licenses and related certifications
- Export experience and major export markets
- R&D capabilities
- Employee qualifications
- Work conditions of modernization level of corporate reputation
- Quality of raw material packaging
- Financial profitability sales
- After-sales service and communication skills
These audits can reduce production defects, delivery delays and product problems that plague importers. So how much can small and medium-sized enterprises save when they choose to purchase from China? Generally speaking, good purchasing can save 15% to 50% of the cost. But there are three necessary conditions: a good partner, pre-audit and quality control.
Manufacturing and assembling products in China can bring great competitive advantages to Western enterprises, and at the same time open the door to the Chinese and Asian markets. If you want to succeed, you must come to China personally or seek the help of a professional purchasing company. Yiwu Top Ease IMP.&EXP.CO.,LTD will be a very good choice for you.
- July 18, 2019On the afternoon of October 11, 2018, Yiwu China Commodity City Chamber of Commerce "China Dream" Product Industry Branch was established with the theme of "Standardization leads the improvement o...view
- May 14, 2019Yiwu has a long history, which was founded in 222 B.C. and was withdrawn from the county to a city in 1988. There are many celebrities emerging in YIWU, including Luo Binwang, one of the "Four Great M...view
- July 18, 2019When you cooperate with unfamiliar small factories and clothing suppliers, the following points should be noted to help you effectively avoid potential risks.Knowing peopleBe able to appraise a person...view
- March 15, 2019Generally speaking, many importers buy products from Chinese fairs , alibaba, or market in Guangzhou, but you can only attend the fairs in specific times, and there are so many suppliers on alibaba, s...view